On August 2nd, Allen turned 35!!!! When I was thinking about what to do for Allen for his birthday, what would make him smile and know how much he is loved, this is what I came up with and I think it worked!!!! So for his birthday, I dressed the kids up in their LSU gear and we drove to Highland Village, picked up a dozen cupcakes from Sprinkles (yummy!), then drove to Allen's office in Pasadena to surprise him. I meant to get a picture of this, but it didn't happen (so sad!). He was so happy to have us there and he loved being able to show off all his precious kiddos! I love the fact that his family are so important to him and simple things like us coming to his office are what he values and cherishes. So in celebration of my amazing husbands birthday, I thought I would put together a list of why he is so special...not a complete list, because there are way too many reasons, but here are my top ten.
1. I love that he loves the Lord and you can see that in how he lives his life.
2. I love that he is a man of great integrity.
3. I love that everyday, he tells me he loves me, numerous times.
4. I love that everyday (when he's in town), after all the kiddos are in bed, we cuddle on the couch.
5. I love that he is an AMAZING father! I love to watch him snuggle with, play with, tickle, feed, go on "bear hunts" with, sing with, dance with and most importantly, pray with our precious children.
6. I love that he never complains when the house is in shambles, the dishes aren't done, dinner is not cooked or I didn't get done what I said I would.
7. I love that he always makes time for me when he's working or even playing golf and I love that we talk throughout the day constantly.
8. I love that after 8 years of marriage, he is still the sexiest man on earth!
9. I love that he loves his family with a passion.
10. I love that his friends are very special to him and he is a loyal and true friend.
Happy 35th Birthday Allen! I am eternally grateful to God for giving me the gift of you!
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment